SVAS memberships need to be renewed before March each year. There are 4 ways in which you can renew
- In Person
When visiting the Collection, you can look for our hard-working volunteers either in the Café, the SVAS trailer when manned or in the SVAS office. They will be able to take your renewal there and then.
- By Post
You can use the renewal form that came with your Prop-Swing magazine and send it, filled in with your cheque, to the office
- By Telephone
Renewals can be taken over the phone on a Tuesday or Thursday morning. The number is
- On the Shop Page of this website
Whether you are an existing member or want to join you can use the Shop page to purchase a membership. Please note you do not have to log in or register to do this. This is the process:
- Access the shop page on the SVAS website – https://svas.org.uk/shop
- Select the membership product you require
- In the Options page, enter your SVAS membership number (New members, please enter 00000), whether you want to add Photo Section membership and wish the HMRC to donate an extra 25% as Gift Aid and add it to your Basket
- Access the Basket using the button at the top of the Options screen or the ‘Cart’ menu option under the Shop item
- Add any extra donation you would like to give, then proceed to the Checkout
- In the Checkout, fill in your billing details and ensure the UK Tax Payer option it ticked if you have opted for Gift Aid
- Check all other details then proceed to PayPal.
- You will be directed to the PayPal website, which it not part of the SVAS site. You do not need a PayPal account to use this, it will accept your standard Debit or Credit card details.
- N.B. If you see any postage charges for membership products, then just set them to Zero
Thank you for your continued support of the SVAS, your contributions REALLY do matter