The successful Art For All sessions run by Guild of Aviation Artist member Phil Jackson will continue in 2021.
They will all feature aircraft and cars with an SVAS connection, whether purchased by the SVAS, restored with help from volunteers or owned by a volunteer and regularly seen at Old Warden.
For now we’re setting them all up on Zoom but, if the wider circumstances improve, we may well also hold live sessions at the Collection where SVAS members will have free site entry to these free art sessions. Thank you Phil Jackson!
The dates of the courses, which are free to all (not just SVAS members), are in the section below; if you would like to join in please register for the Zoom link by emailing Ciara via email@example.com or sign-up via EventBrite (click required session for the link when available).
Watch a quick video of Phil drawing the Piper Cub!
Watch a quick video of Phil sketching the ABC Motorcycle
FORTHCOMING SCHEDULE: ‘Art for All’
- Art For All: Westland Lysander – Saturday 29th May
- Art For All: DH Chipmunk – Saturday 26th June
- Art For All: Pitts Special – Saturday 24th July
- Art For All: ‘Wellingborough’ (Leyland Double Decker) – Saturday 28th August
- Art For All: ‘Violetta’ (Citröen Traction Avant) – Saturday 25th September
- Art For All: Miles Hawk Speed 6 – Saturday 23rd October
- Zoom Art For All: De Dietrich – Saturday 27th November
- Zoom Art For All: Comper Swift – Saturday 18th December